Monday, April 5, 2010

Tying the (K)not

I am a committed person since the last weekend – gotta change my status in all my social networking sites. For everyone they go through a phase of excitement, talking to a invisible person, blushing even at the lame jokes made on you & something which they are going to attain important in life and happy about it.
For me it was just like any other day just being a irresponsible single guy – not having any clue which might unfold in the future days. Guess what, im still happy as I was before tying the three knots.

Leave alone "who ?", I never knew what I was gonna do that day. It was joke of my life – without my permission nor anybody even bothered to know my choice or how I felt (I didn’t feel bad though).

But no complaining – I knew the other species & always liked and loved the way she looked, her grace, her complexion. She can have all that and yet I didn’t guess it could be her – im really in love with her. We fed, looked after as one of my family member for long years in my childhood and loved whatever she gave me...

Rain or shine she always looked gorgeous, stunning, long legs, glossy – “Total Class”.
Don’t be jealous my friends – "ellam praptham". Good guys get good Girls, accept that.
The sad part is Im a widower now….the marriage lasted only a few minutes and I was promptly asked to chop her neck first, then her lower half. Traditional rituals have their own way to get things done….. Now Im a murderer, widower & what not.. just bcoz of some stupid Rahu/Ketu dosham ????


If you people are still guessing who I was married to ASK ME

No comments:

Post a Comment