Monday, June 25, 2012

Punar Jenmathu Thodarbu - Green Ranger

This is in continuation to the post explaning my experiences with the Astrologer long back...

The Palm leaves reading (previous incarnation) seemed to suggest me that I might have found the reasons why the girls hide behind pillars or rush into some other place when I look at them (verum sight thaan – nothing else).

So let me put this in Sanjay Ramasamy ishstyle,

My name in Manian, Balasubramanian. (pseudo name)

Piranthahu (born at)  = thivauyaarula (I was born in Thiruvayyaru, near Thanjavur.)

Pidichathu (likes) = ponunga (The things I like are girlssss)

Padichathu (education) = Vedam (vedas)

Velai (Occupation) = Bahavaan Shetirathil adiyean sevai (I was a priest in one of the temples in Thiruvayyaru).

Sapadu (Food) = Thayir sadam, Piuliyan Biriyani, Chachu mammu & many more dishes which would be given free in Temple


Ill olukam (Bad deeds performed)

- give nasty /dirty looks @ the girls inside the temple who come to offer prayers

- To trap girls in my so-so romantic ways & deceive in a fake promise to marry them

- Did not respect my parents and elders
(inshort I can say im the older version of Devarajan)
Result of Bad deeds: had a very bad disease/illness during my last stages of the life

Good deeds performed: Gave up huge donations / helped the needy (trying to copy Karnan, but only to get some punniyam to save my afterlife)

Now referring back to my comments on the reasons part of why the girls hide when I look (not stare) at them– probably they might be the affected parties in Thiruvayaaru or the friends of my previous life girlfriends.

Somebody needs to make them realize bygones are bygones * and not at least from my previous life.

Or I had taken an overdraft facility in my previous life which Im trying to repay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment